Products we are unable to refund
In line with Health and safety guidelines and hygiene reasons, the following items are non-returnable and cannot be refunded or exchanged unless faulty:
- Superfoods or loose herbs that are unsealed.
- Any goods with a tamper evident cap or seal which is broken unless the item is faulty.
- Groceries, Food and Beverages, must be unopened with all seals and shrink-wrap still intact for us to be able to offer a refund.
- Toiletries and Cosmetic items, must be in a saleable condition with seals intact and packaging complete and undamaged for us to be able to offer a refund and must also be supported by a valid proof of purchase (your despatch note). Make-up brushes or dispensed tinctures cannot be sent back.
- Homeopathic products.
- Also any items that have been personalised.