Please follow our Returns procedure here before sending us any items you wish to be refunded for.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after receiving and then inspecting the returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund in the same form of payment originally used to purchase your item.
We will normally process the refund as soon as possible but will take no longer than 14 days from the point of receipt.Notification will then be given on the status of your refund request via e-mail.
If the product you receive is faulty, or damaged in transit we will refund in full, including the delivery charges for sending the item to you.
When emailing us, please include an image of the how the damaged goods arrived with you as in most cases this will save you having to return the damaged product and also provide us with evidence if we need to make a claim against the carrier.
We will then happily exchange any damaged goods or refund you directly.
If an item is faulty we may request that you return is to us, to examine or return to a supplier. If this is the case we will cover our standard postage costs, incurred by you whilst posting back.
We will offer a E-Voucher / coupon to the value of the price you purchased the item if you do not have the Despatch Note.
Products we are unable to refund
In line with Health and safety guidelines and hygiene reasons, the following items are non-returnable and cannot be refunded or exchanged unless faulty:
- Superfoods or loose herbs that are unsealed.
- Any goods with a tamper evident cap or seal which is broken unless the item is faulty.
- Groceries, Food and Beverages, must be unopened with all seals and shrink-wrap still intact for us to be able to offer a refund.
- Toiletries and Cosmetic items, must be in a saleable condition with seals intact and packaging complete and undamaged for us to be able to offer a refund and must also be supported by a valid proof of purchase (your despatch note). Make-up brushes or dispensed tinctures cannot be sent back.
- Homeopathic products.
- Also any items that have been personalised.
We do not take responsibility for any items lost during the return shipping.
To view the full details of our Returns & Refund policy please visit....